- When can I check in / check out and what are the opening times of the hotel?
The hotel is open 24 hours. Check-in is from 2pm and check-out is before midday.
- Can I check out late?
If you would like to book a late check-out in advance, we ask that you book for an additional night, as we cannot re-rent the room. Should this issue arise during your stay, please contact reception.
- Does the price of the room apply per person or per room?
The price applies per room.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
Breakfast is not included (except in the special offer). It costs 13 Euros per person in the dining room and 14 Euros in your room.
- Is your establishment accessible to guests with reduced mobility?
Our hotel is not accessible to guests with reduced mobility but does have a lift. Please do not hesitate to call the hotel for additional information.
- Are animals allowed in your establishment?
While we deeply appreciate our animal friends, we do not allow them in the hotel.
- Does your hotel have a restaurant?
No, apart from breakfast, we only serve drinks.
- Is it possible to leave our luggage at the hotel before check-in or after check-out?
Of course, we can hold onto your bags for as long as necessary.
- Does your hotel have parking facilities?
No, we do not have anywhere to park. The simplest option is to park in the Saint-Germain car park on boulevard Saint-Germain, a 10-minute walk from the hotel.
- Is your hotel equipped with an internet terminal or Wi-Fi access?
The code is available from reception.
- Can I ask for a particular room number?
Due to our room planning system, we cannot guarantee a room number. However, let us know of your wish and we will do our best to see it fulfilled.
- How do you make a particular request?
In the comments box. We will do everything possible to best respond to your request.
- How do I cancel or amend my reservation?
The cancellation and amendment conditions are written on your reservation confirmation. Please do not hesitate to contact the hotel for further explanation. You can however cancel or amend your reservation by clicking on the designated link on your confirmation statement..
- Can I depart earlier during my stay?
We ask you to inform us of your early departure 48 hours in advance in order to re-rent your room. After this, you will have to pay for an additional night.
- Which credit cards do you accept for payment?
MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
- Does the hotel have rooms for smokers?
No, the hotel is entirely non-smoking.
- Is there a lift in the hotel?
The hotel is made up of three buildings.
The first building is equipped with a lift, although it does not go to the upper-most floor.
The second building does not have a lift. The rooms in this building are labelled “room on the 2nd or 3rd floor without lift”.
The third building is equipped with a lift. This lift also gives you access to the first floor of the second building.
- Are all rooms equipped with a safety-deposit box?
Yes, safety-deposit boxes large enough to contain a laptop.
- Do all of the rooms have air conditioning?
Yes, all of our rooms are air conditioned.
- Are the rooms big?
Our hotel is an old Parisian building with old architecture, whilst very charming, this means small rooms. This means that there is a real cosiness to the building.
- Is it possible for example, for 3 people to stay in a double room?
It is strictly forbidden to surpass the specified number of people in a room for security reasons. Therefore a single room can and must accommodate only one person, a double or twin room, two people and a triple room three.
- Does the room have a telephone land-line?
You can make calls from your room by pressing 0 and then dialling the number. All external calls pass through reception who will transfer the call to you, or take a message should you not be there.
- If I am travelling with a child, can I ask for a baby cot?
We have cots available for the little ones under two years of age. After which, the child will sleep in an ordinary bed. For example, a couple with a three-year-old child would stay in a triple room (3 people). Please contact the hotel for any questions regarding cots.
- Is it possible to ask for a spare bed in my room?
No, we do not have any spare beds.
- Is there a shuttle service to the airport / train station?
We'd be happy to book a shuttle to or from the airport. However, we do not have a shuttle service for the train stations. Reception would be pleased to book or give you advice on your chosen mode of transport.
- How much does a taxi cost from the airport?
It costs approximately 60 Euros for a taxi from Paris CDG airport. From Orly, it costs around 40 Euros.
- What is the closest subway station to the hotel?
The Saint-Germain-des-Prés metro station (line 4) is a 3-minute walk from the hotel and the Mabillon metro station (line 10) is a 5-minute walk.
- Is there a taxi rank near the hotel?
There is a taxi rank on boulevard Saint-Germain in front of Brasserie Lipp, only a 5-minute walk away.
- Which languages are spoken at reception?
Our staff can welcome you and give you advice in French, English, Spanish and/or Portuguese.